Friday, March 12, 2010

quotes.

- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

- A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.

- Hunger hurts but starving works.

- You will be tempted quite frequently. You will have to choose whether to enjoy yourself wholly for those 20 minutes or so that you will be consuming excess calories, or whether you will despise yourself cordially for the next three days.

- Eat to live, but don’t live to eat..

- Every time you say no thank you to food, you say yes please to thin.

- You have a choice to make, do you want to be “Normal” and overweight like the rest of the world, Or do you want to be unique and be that girl every overweight person wants to be? It’s all up to you.

- I do eat normally: only what is needed for survival. I can’t help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norm, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

- Think higher of yourself, your too good to put that in your body.

- I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.

- The greasy fry, it cannot lie, its truth is written on your thigh.

- I have a rule when I weigh myself. If I’ve gained then I starve the rest of the day. But if I’ve lost, then I starve too.

- An imperfect body reflects an imperfect person.

- Don’t give up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

- Eat less, weigh less.

- I don’t care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.

- Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong and you will be better than everyone else.

- What’s in your fingers today is on your hips tomorrow.

- You are what you eat.

- Good habits result from resisting temptation.

- Don’t eat anything today that you’ll regret tomorrow.

- Craving is only a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment