Monday, March 8, 2010

rules, goals, an introduction.

height: 5'3
current/start weight: 90.4
goal weight: 85

i want to reach my goal weight by my birthday (the end of april). i like setting very realistic goals, so that when i reach them, i'm extra happy. positive pessimism.

i've been having issues with binging lately, and i want to get my self control back. if i'm going to reach my goal, i am going to need determination. there is no room for slacking off. in a separate post, i am going to make a list of specific diet rules i must follow.

this is going to be my journey to a thinner, happier me. i always feel so great about myself when i reach goals, and so terrible when i fail. so why would i want to make myself feel terrible by eating junk, when i can eat healthy and low cal, and be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment